The Time to Join The League of Women Voters is NOW!
If you have questions about membership that aren’t answered below, call us at 856-438-0182 or email us at email@example.com.
- Our storied history and reputation of nonpartisanship make us a powerful and respected citizen organization in the eyes of the public and lawmakers;
- Membership sharpens skills in leadership, public speaking, lobbying, and research; experience you can use in your professional life and in other organizations
- Monthly e-Newsletter with League news, events and volunteer opportunities
- Access to LWV New Jersey and LWV US resources/toolkits/training and printed materials
- Participation in state or local committees, working groups, and advisory groups
- Access to a network of local Leagues throughout NJ and PA
- Moderator training and certification to lead local candidate forums
- Speaking and lobbying on behalf of the League
- Voting privileges, first dibs on volunteer opportunities, and inclusion in membership directory
- Full voting membership is available to men and women 16 years of age and older
- Membership in LWV New Jersey and LWV United States is included
- First year membership dues are $25, with regular membership dues of $60 after the first year
- Student members join for only $10 per year
- Membership year runs July 1 – June 30
- Family/household membership is available: each additional member is half price ($30/year)
- funds available to support dues of individuals who cannot afford the full rate
HOW TO JOIN OR RENEW
JOIN OR RENEW ONLINE
Credit card payment only. New members must also complete an online membership form available on the payment page.
JOIN OR RENEW BY MAIL
Make checks payable to LWVCC and mail to PO Box 245, Voorhees, NJ 08043
Print out a membership form
Print out a renewal form
Last updated: March 2, 2019
Copyright © League of Women Voters ® 2001. All rights reserved.